Circuits & Projects
Delay on Release Circuit
- This circuits is non powered and will provide approx. 6 minute time delay.
Status Monitor Pager System
- This system uses the Basic Stamp 2 to provide a pager notified status monitor.
Audio/Telco Line Tracing Beeper
- This project is used to tracing and testing audio and telco lines and cabling.
- 20 output DTMF Decoder circuit.
AC (Audio) Voltmeter
- Portable AC voltmeter project for audio testing.
10 A. Power Supply Dummy Load
- Variable load dummy load for power supply testing.
VU Matrix Monitor
- This unit has 4 VU meters and monitors L, R, L+R (Sum) and L-R (Difference)of a stereo source simultaneously.
3 Output RS232 Modem Splitter
- connects one 25 pin DB25 modem (DCE) to 1, 2, or 3 25 pin DB25 terminals (DTE).
Composite Audio Remote Control
- Uses Telos Zephys to control remote composite switching relay.
Timer Switch Control
- for automated control of a Cassette or Reel Recorder.
Air Checker Interface
- for the Denon DN-720 Cassette Deck.
480V 3-Phase Line Voltage Monitor
- for interfacing to a transmitter site remote control.
Belar AMM-3 Remote Overmodulation Indicator
- for remote visual & aural indication of overmodulation for adjusting audio processing.
AC Power Failure Detector
- counts the number of AC power failures since last reset.
Return to Home page